11.10.2006

Boo!


Yeah! Halloween is here! The night before the trick or treat's I had Ronnie try on his costume. He was in love. He didn't want to take it off! But after I did get it off him he was dripping with sweat! He only had it on for about 20 minutes (I didn't want to ruin it for the next day.) I was hoping for a cool night, otherwise, he was going to be hot! I should have gotten his haircut before the "big night" though... He kinda looked like a little girl with the curls hanging out of the hat.

The actually trick or treating was a blast. We traveled to the big city of Walton, Ky where my Aunt Cynthia and Uncle Ron live. They live in a nice suburb where there are plenty of houses giving out candy. My mom and dad met us there. (They never got to take us trick or treating; oh well; that's a long story, and maybe one day I'll go into it. ) My mom actually went out with us while my dad stayed behind with my aunt. We forgot to get him something to collect candy in, so he had to use a plastic shopping bag my aunt had. Oh well. He was still the cutest Halloweenie of them all! The night ended up being perfect. It rained all day and I was afraid that Halloween might be cancelled for my little one. The temperature was great for that big ole' thick costume he had on. I was a good mother too! I only let him have 4 pieces of candy that night, and I think he had maybe two the next day. I then brought the rest to work for everyone else to enjoy. Neither Ronnie or I need that kind of crap in the house!

No comments: