11.29.2006

Thanksgiving's Treats!

So for the actual Thanksgiving dinner we went to my Aunt Cynthia's house. I was asked to bring something that I would eat (since I obviously wouldn't eat the turkey.) I decided on an eggplant casserole. Of course I didn't think of taking a picture at the time, but I wish I did because it turned out beautiful! Everyone that tried it loved it. Well, let me correct myself; my brother didn't like it. But he doesn't care for soy sauce, (that had to be the reason).

I also made a cranberry salsa. Now this is going to have to be a Thanksgiving tradition. This was awesome. I took some whole cranberry sauce, green onions, a regular onion, jalapenos, and chipotle peppers in abobe sauce and mixed it all together. I then poured it over a block of cream cheese. Yumm! The spice and sweetness of it all was to die for. Now I did take a pic of this, but it was from the next days leftovers. (Still just as yummy!)

No comments: