10.27.2006

Money makes the world go round...


Why are my tastes so darn expensive? I want a certain look for my home, and I've found some great ideas, but they are all way out of my budget. Being bored at work today I started to surf the web and came across a few interesting sites. First I found Velocity. A store with ultra-modern decor for your home in and out. Now I'm not too modern, I like the earthy side of things, but some of this stuff I can't resist. My first pick are these "plastic elements" that you connect together to make a type of screen. Love them! The red was definately my favorite. They also come in white, green, or black. One piece is 12.25" x 10" roughly. They can be purchased in packs of 6 for $30.00 or you can get a 50 pack for $200.00.

Next I came upon the Anthropologie web site. This site offers a wide variety of goods from clothing to furniture. I found quite a few of goodies on this site that I could easily blow my paycheck on. First are the hidden mushroom pillow and hidden owl pillow. They'll run you about $128.00 EACH. Yeah, that's right, each... But at the moment, funds are tight and maybe when I can spend some money on things like these, they'll be in the sale section. Anthropologie has a great sale all the time. Most of the stuff I clicked on was cut by an average of 60% or more.

Okay. I'm going back to making myself look busy. Till next time...

No comments: