11.29.2006

Are You Like Me? Do You Dig The Vintage Look?



Well, a couple of weeks ago I traveled to Morrow, Ohio. My friend's parents live up there. They just happen to own an outstanding ebay company. Out of the 4450 feedbacks they have received, only 2 were negative! Can't beat that kind of customer service! They specialize in anything from vintage glasses, jewlery, clothing, and records to key blanks and transponder keys to tons of different styles of art. (Hey - it's ebay, what do you expect?) So if your looking for something new or old for a great Christmas gift check out their ebay store, SW Sales.
I helped them go through about 10 bags of vintage clothing straight from the 60's and 70's. It was great fun. My friend Jennifer just had to try on a couple of jewels... I think my favorite had to be the purple body suit with cordinating vest and tie. Priceless!

No comments: