11.21.2006

I'm The Biggest Loser!

So, I've joined the biggest loser online yesterday. I'm pretty excited about it. I just made up a shopping list for Friday and WOW! This is going to be interesting. I'm going to be eating as much food as when I was pregnant. But this time it's going to be quite more health minded. I'm printing out my menus as we speak...
Today I was on the phone with one of my vendors and we were talking about Thanksgiving and I mentioned that I'm a vegetarian. The first think that she said was , "Wow, that's different. What do you eat besides vegetables?" So in honor of her question, (and because I'm really bored right now), Here's my basic shopping list of the week...
Breads / Grains
Kellogg's Ego Lowfat Nutri-Grain Waffles
Whole Wheat Pita Bread
Whole Wheat English Muffins
Lowfat Granola
Cheerios
Bulk Brown Rice
Couscous
Quinoa (This one's new to me, I think it's a grain. I'm pretty excited.)
Produce
Baby Carrots
Salad Greens
Celery
2 Green Peppers
2 Red Peppers
2 Cucumbers
Onion
Salsa
Strawberries
3 Tomatoes
Cherry Tomatoes
Blueberries
2 Bananas
Apple
2 Grapefruits
Garlic
Cilantro
Lowfat Soy Milk
Firm Tofu
Dry / Canned Goods
Orange Juice
Apple Juice
Tomato Juice
Chickpeas
Black Beans
Red Kidney Beans
White Beans
Pinto Beans
Lentils
Raisins
Dry Roasted Peanuts
Raw Almonds
15 oz Can Tomato Sauce (Low Sodium)
Light Italian Dressing
Dairy
Yoplait Light Yogurt
- 1 Fruit
- 3 Strawberry
- 2 Vanilla
Nonfat Cottage Cheese
Reduced Fat Sour Cream
Lowfat Cream Cheese
Now I can cut and paste my list on an excel or word spreadsheet and have a handy-dandy check list. I'm super stoked. Sorry for putting you all through this boredom today...

No comments: