10.04.2006

A Day Out with Thomas


So.... Two weeks ago my parents, Connie , Dave, Noah, and my son, Ronnie, made a trip to Lebanon for "A Day out with Thomas". It was actually great for the kids. I can't believe the number of people that were there. The first thing we did was ride the train. This is my son and I waiting in line showing our tickets off. The ride was great, (could have been longer then 20 minutes for $19.00 a ticket), but I'm not complaining too loud because Grammy and Grampy bought our tickets. Ronnie just sat on my dad's lap most off the ride with his head sticking out like a dog in a car. After the train ride we went to go see Thomas himself. It was pretty cool, they had a big "engine" that looked like the real thing. My parents made their way over to the refreshments while Ronnie and I waited in line for those big blow-up bouncy things. I don't know what they're called. After waiting about 15 minutes in line, my son decided it wasn't such a great idea after all. I was surprised that he allowed a stranger to put one of those temporary tattoos on him. Ahhh... like mother like son. I guess we'll be the two going to the parlor together to get inked. All in all a fun day was had. Something to do every year maybe. "Thomas is comming to town! We gotta go visit!" Yeah, until he's 8 or 9 or maybe even 5 and Thomas is soooo yesterday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aunt Cynthia thinks Ronnie looks great in all the pictures and am glad to be updated on the events.

Good luck with the veggie thing. I don't think I could do without Meat, I like it and Cheese to much. If I could give up some Chocolate I would be doing some good for myself. But so far no luck.

Looking forward to seeing you on the 14th.

Anonymous said...

Hi
I like your pages or what ever you are suppose to call them. Keep it up.

Miss you!
Love You!
Mom