10.13.2006

Just give him 30 seconds...








Good afternoon. How we all doin'? I'm pretty good. It's Friday again. It's also my grandparents 50th anniversary today. Congrats to them. Wow! 50 years, 7 kids, 11 grandkids and 1 great-grandkid later, here we are. (Geez, I hope I didn't forget anybody, then I'd be the bad guy.) Well, tomorrow we're having an "Open House" for them. I know what a open-house is, I just thought it usually had to do with the actually house. Not in this case though. It will be fun and I'm looking forward to it. I'm making my much loved spinach-artichoke dip for the occasion. I had a bit of a problem at the grocery store though. I guess everyone's still afraid of spinach. They had no fresh spinach, bagged or not... I had to opt for the frozen. We'll see how it goes.

Oh yeah, about my title. Well the pictures I plan on posting in this blog, (if everything goes okay, I seem to have trouble with that sometimes), are shots of my son sitting on my lap the other day. All 4 pictures were taken in about 30 seconds, probably less. I've posted them in the order they were taken. You'll see my point when you check out the pictures...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.