3.27.2007

Drumming to his own beat.


So, it's Tuesday. Gmail is down. And it kind of sucks... I guess I decided to travel over here for awhile hoping by the time I go back to my personalized Google page, Gmail will be back up. That'll be nice. Please Gmail, please cooperate!

Life's just been flying by. I've been keeping myself real busy the past month or so. I have to say I haven't watched any real TV in a long time, (well, besides March Madness, but that's only when it's been Ohio State or some other game that may effect my bracket in a major way!) I have no idea whats going on with some of my staple shows - Grey's Anatomy - no clue; Desperate Housewives - couldn't care; and How I Met Your Mother - kind of miss, but I'm surviving. I've been downloading music like a fiend! I made a mix for my friend Jennifer about a month ago titled "XMU & itunes Now Own Me" and it is soooo appropriate. I honestly have a running list sitting on my desk of songs I want to download... It's pathetic!
Speaking of brackets, the best place I can get in the one I'm in is 4th, which would win me $11, (I think). So, fingers crossed and GO BUCKEYES! (Yeah - about 75% of me having Ohio State winning was because of my bro - whatever! They do have a great shot at it!)

Sunday I did venture out to Lens Crafters (finally! I've been trying to get new glasses for almost 2 weeks!), and got myself some snazzy new glasses! They're green; that's right; I said it; GREEN! It was between two different green pairs, a blueish/green pair and a brown pair. I could have taken one of each, but my vision insurance isn't that good... unfortunately! I'm planning on adding some pics, so hopefully when I'm done typing, Blogger will be aloot nicer than Gmail at the moment!

Pictures I'm planning on including in this post are also from Ronnie the other day. Jen and Charlie got Ronnie this percussion set from Target about a year ago, but he's really been playing with it allot lately. I hope he's going to be a musician like his awesome Mother! :-) But, I am also accepting the fact that he might totally rebel in his teen years and do the exact opposite as his mother. :-(

Thank you Blogger for being so cool today and not giving me any smack when trying to upload pictures... Thank you!

No comments: