6.24.2009

That was then, this is now

After some much needed R&R I am back at it!

Right now I am doing two things at one time. One is typing this blog up. The other is uploading and editing photos.

I am going to try and get back into the blogging of things. I know I have said this before, but this time I really mean it! Well.... We'll see anyway.

There will be a little bit of this and a little bit of that, but the main focus will be vegetarian cooking. When I think about it, it's kind of become my hobby I guess you could say. I love to find new recipes, I have a subscription to a vegetarian cooking magazine, and cooking is a great enjoyment of mine.

Once the pictures are done, I will post Wednesday night's dinner of Matt's Black Bean Burritos and some good ole Jiffy cornbread muffins.

No comments: