3.09.2007

YEAH!!!!!!!

So it's official. I have finally earned some "street" points with Threadless. I just looked at my threadless profile and the first order I submitted was on February 22, 2006. So it's about damn time I got some love for the money I've spent with them. Last night I had a "photo-shoot" with my new friend Matt. It was quite fun, but a little nerve-wrecking at the same time. I'm not really "model" material. So he figured out the dimensions the pics needed to be and uploaded them onto the Threadless site. It's such a pain in the butt how they have to be a certain way, the pictures that is. It took Matt quite some time to get all of them the way Threadless wants them. I also have two more shirts of myself to take pictures in, (one was in the laundry and the other - we have to take a new picture for). I also have 3 threadless shirts for Ronnie, so I'm going to have to take those pics as well. Interested in seeing all of the pic's for yourself? Check my profile out at http://www.threadless.com/profile/247373/Lighter31/photos. Hey - you may even start ordering from threadless... I highly suggest it!

No comments: